Sunday, July 12, 2009

REGRESSION


So after spending maybe a little too much time in The Garage... it was time to move on. I knew it, just didn't know what to do... I was working part time delivering flowers which is nothing like it sounds. It was cold, confusing, and I was always being yelled at by the owner who wasn't helping me feel better about the situation. Then my brother called me. He just broke up with the girl who he was living with. He needed a roommate. I didn't need to think about it too hard. I looked around the garage at the huge piles of junk accumulated by my uncle's roommate,Plant, which is a perfect name because he just planted down and took root at that house, and knew what I had to do. I packed up my equipment into my car and drove way down south to sunny Florida. Welcome to Tampa. It's not for forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment